We help principal and associate dentists (as well as retired dentists) to live the life they want without the fear of running out of money. This process is called Financial Planning.
Dentist typically decide to work with us because they want to:
- have a financial plan for the next 20-30 years
- review it regularly have a fun, relaxed, re-assuring and jargon free meeting at least once a year with someone that’s interested in them and understands their finances and future objectives make the most of their money, and
- ensure it’s invested appropriately and cost effectively find out when they have enough (or make sure they still do) calculate how much more they can spend / gift without affecting their future lifestyle work out how much less tax they can pay without unduly upsetting HMRC
- ensure their family is well looked after in the event of their premature death or ill health.
- Life’s not a dress rehearsal – you only get once chance!
If you’d like to find out more – please get in touch. All you need to do is let us know when you’d be free to have an initial 15-20 minute phone call, and we’ll send you a link to answer a few questions online before we speak. At the end of the call we’ll agree whether we both want to take it further. If we do, then we’ll book a face to face meeting which is done at our cost with no obligation.